- What is dynamic stability
- What is the criteria for dynamic stability
- What are all fixed fire fighting system on your ship explain
- Certificates under annex six for your ship
- 10 year ship PSC on board what certificates for co2 you show to them
- Statutory certificates for your ship validity of each, What are all the surveys what will determine annual, intermediate and renewal survey
- Risk assessment
- Lifeboat maintenance as engineer?
- Difference between tanker lifeboat & other ship?
- Solid floor
- Panting stringers,sheer strake ?
- what is the difference between sheer strake & other strake ?( said 20% stronger ) why 20% stronger ?
- Specification of your engine
- Specific fuel oil consumption for your engine
- Power calculation
- How will u take performance
- How will u ensure your performance for your ship is good
- SFOC calculation
- Where u will find the spring constant (power calculation). If spring constant is not how will u calculate the spring constant onboard
- Difference between mip and mep
- Accumulation pressure test ?
- Liner gauging ?
- Refrigeration air ingress ?
- Ultrasonic type where used?
- DPT ?
- all units temperature goes high ?
- Forging ?
- Furnace blow back.
- AE con rod ovality, how to check, what all checks on con rod,
- Crank pin bearing, crank pin ovality, how to rectify,where is crank pin clearance taken.
- Main bearing clearances, how will you take, where is main bearing clearance taken,
- Stern tube, how many bearings, how is it lubricated.
- How do you fit propeller.
- In meet room temperature dropping and fish room and vegetable room normal what are all the reasons and how will u rectify it
- How will u adjust the thermostatic expansion valve
- Boiler trips how to check
- How will you know what is the low low water lever in your boiler
- Poker gauge where it is used what are all the readings u will take
- After measuring cylinder liner wear all readings are with u and all were with in the limit what remarks u will write in the remarks
- Alternator specification
- Type of starter which is Best according to you and why?
- How will u test over speed trip
- Class of insulation and protection
- What are all the different voltages available in your ship
- How u convert 440V to 220V
- What power supply for your lighting system ( single phase 220v means how u r getting single phase)
- How load is distributed in single phase
- 3 phase transformer how will u take single phase supply
- Emergency Battery voltage where it all supply
Post a Comment