- Go to www.dgshipping.gov.in
- Click e-Governance link and login.
- Click “COC and COC Re-validation” link
- Click on "Application for Re-validation of Certificate of Competency"
- Select the Grade of COC to be re-validated and click “Continue”
- Fill the required data and submit the application.
- Pay the fees online and upload the required relevant documents using the link “Pay COC & COP fees, Upload Documents and view status”.
- The date of uploading of document will be application submitted date. Application status can be viewed using link “Pay COC & COP fees, Upload Documents and view status”.
- After assessing your documents the MMD, will send you re-validation sticker of COC by speed post and you will also receive a confirmatory mail including speed post tracking details.
- Upon receiving the re-validation sticker, paste the sticker on blank page of your COC.
IMO Symbol A Class Division IMO Symbol B Class Division SOLAS has tables for structural fire protection requirement of bulkheads and decks. The requirements depend on the spaces in question and are different for passenger ships and cargo ships. The Administration has required a test of a prototype bulkhead or deck in accordance with the Fire Test Procedures Code to ensure that it meets the above requirements for integrity and temperature rise. Types of Divisions: "A" Class "B" Class "C" Class "A" Class: "A" class divisions are those divisions formed by bulkheads and decks which comply with the following criteria: They are constructed of steel or equivalent material They are suitably stiffened They are constructed as to be capable of preventing the passage of smoke and flame to the end of the one-hour standard fire test. they are insulated with approved non-combustible materials such that the average tempera
Post a Comment