A. Water addition:-
- Direct water injection:- Greater heat capacity is utilized to reduce high peak temperatures as the water evaporates immediately upon injection. Rapid evaporation of injected water also helps to create a homogeneous fuel-air mixture.
- Emulsified fuel or fuel-water emulsion:- It is favored by some manufacturer claiming a clear reduction in NOx emission at low cost with no significant design changes.
- Delayed fuel injection:- Retarded fuel injection timing retards the combustion process. Nitrogen oxide formation occurs later and with lower concentration.
- Common rail control:- It has proven to be a very effective way in combating NOx reduction techniques.
- NOx optimized fuel spray pattern:- Different fuel nozzle types and model injection also has an influence.
- Exhaust gas circulation:- This is one method of adding dilutants to intake air, reducing the burned gas temperature for any given mass of fuel and oxygen. But it is more practical for engines burning cleaner fuel such as low sulphur and low ash fuel.
- Humidifying the scavenge air:- Injection of very fine water after the turbocharger using special nozzles. The fine water droplets evaporate fast and further heat is introduced in the air cooler and humidifies the combustion air. The drawback is too much humidity can be harmful to the cylinder condition.
- Reducing the amount of scavenge air, and hence reducing the amount of excess oxygen available for conversion to nitrogen oxide.
- Water-cooled rest gas:- In an electronically controlled exhaust valve timing, it is quite easy to leave some of the exhaust gas in the cylinder. This obviously has a negative impact on engine performance, however, this can be dramatically reduced by cooling the rest gas with a water spray, in which case the rest gas accounts for some of the NOx reduction and the water spray for the rest.
Respected sir, i'm an oiler who done marine fitter course before gp rating, I have 2 years(24months) of Experience through Article of agreement, is the sea service for NCV MEO Class4 counted on the basis of Article or by the propulsionReplyDelete
Count, sry for asking this question in this comment box there was no place for any questions...
by the propulsionDelete
Great Blog! This post gives a better idea about NOx. Thanks for the useful information. I hope you will share some more content. Please keep sharing! nitrogen gas cylinderReplyDelete
Thanks for posting these kinds of post its very helpful and very good content a really appreciable post apart from that if anyone looking for C++ training institute in delhi so contact here +91-9311002620 visit https://www.htsindia.com/Courses/modular-courses/c-plus-plus-training-courseReplyDelete
Thank you for providing me with such valuable information. This article provided me with some useful knowledge about air motor for sale Continue to make posts like this. Keep up the good work.ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing an amazing & wonderful blog. This content is very useful, informative and valuable in order to enhance knowledge. Keep sharing this type of content with us & keep updating us with new blogs. Apart from this, if anyone who wants to join the C++ Training institute in Delhi, can contact 9311002620 or visit our website-ReplyDelete
Great post and great blog, many thanks for the idea hereReplyDelete
Mitsubishi Xpander Bekas Murah
Great tips for us, thanks you. I also have this news Situs SpesialReplyDelete